McGann Building Supply, a lumber and hardware supply store, seeks a full-time Building Materials Handler to join our team in Hancock, Michigan. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUILDING MATERIALS HANDLER.
- Assist customers with loading/unloading materials.
- Put away inventory and unload distributor trucks.
- Load delivery trucks/vehicles using a forklift.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS/SCHEDULE. This is a full-time position with a rotating schedule that includes working Saturdays and offers a starting wage of $12.00 per hour. In addition, we offer health and dental insurance, a retirement plan, and paid vacation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a physical ability to push, pull, lift and/or carry heavy objects (up to 80 lbs.) with assistance, secure delivery loads with straps, chains or other fasteners, and climb up and down from our fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Experience with forklifts, lift trucks, hand trucks and pallet jacks a plus.
- You are dependable, hardworking and a good communicator.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. McGann Building Supply is an independently owned, well-established lumber, building material and hardware supply store serving the area for more than 68 years. Our team members are experienced and committed to providing top-notch customer experiences. Learn more at mcgannbuildingsupply.com.